Sage Line 50 and Xero Integration
As an option we can implement integration between our QM Quote Manager in Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 and Sage 50 Line 50 or Xero using connectors from Redware Research Ltd.
Please contact us for compatibility confirmation of your version of Dynamics CRM/365 and your accounting system version.
This module will allow the data from a quote or an order to be copied into the accounting system using Redware’s Connector tool.
The Connectors for Sage and Xero have similar functionality.
Overview of Sage/Xero Connector for Dynamics 365
Invoices created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 are automatically copied over into Sage/Xero, together with any associated customer accounts and products, without any re-typing.
• Improves Efficiency - reduce administration costs
• Saves Time - no more hours spent typing invoices into Sage
• 100% Accurate - no more data entry errors
• Faster Output - speeds up end of month reporting
Who is it for?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector is a simple yet powerful solution that can accelerate the efficiency of your accounts team.
It is particularly suited to:
• CRM installations wanting to push CRM invoices or Sales Orders into Sage 50 or Xero without retyping
• Organisations with sales teams using the sales cycle in Microsoft CRM
• Organisations wanting to automate VAT calculation
• Organisations with complex European or multi-currency VAT requirements
• Sales teams creating large numbers of invoices within CRM
• Organisations experiencing data entry errors with their Invoicing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector has the following key features:
• Easy to Install
• Invoices are created automatically in Sage 50 from a Dynamics CRM Invoice
• Associated customer and product data are maintained automatically
• VAT and nominal ledger are controlled by the product record within Sage